(text only pages)
|Rates: Kids Weeks||<< back to image website|
SUMMER KIDS WEEKS RATES
Summer Kids weeks
Double occupancy per night
Leave the video games behind—
Instead give them the experience of a lifetime in a natural world of infinite fun that children never want to leave. Guana is a nature sanctuary where you and your children can play, swim, explore and discover in a peaceful environment of beautiful plants, trees, flowers and fascinating creatures like flamingoes, iguanas, crabs, lizards, fish, birds, donkeys and more—where the word “bored" never crosses their lips.
— Rates are subject to change.
— Most of our accommodations are in scenic hilltop cottages. All of our cottages are comparable, unique and comfortable.
— A 18% tax and resort fee, and taxi and boat transfers from Beef Island airport will be added to your bill.
— Guana is closed to individual bookings in September.
• Three meals per day plus between-meal refreshments, including fruit, coffee and tea at the Club and the Beach
• Lemonade, ice tea and cookies
• Wines for lunch and dinner selected daily
• Beach Barbecues and Movie Nights
• Unlimited use of two tennis courts, small sailboats, kayaks, Hobie Wave, pedal boats, snorkeling gear, hiking trails, croquet, ping-pong, beach and fishing equipment, Internet service and more…
• Wash-and-fold laundry service
RATES ON REQUEST FOR:
Basic yoga, massage, waterskiing, tennis/pro partner, guided hikes, deep-sea fishing, fly and light tackle fishing, chartered boats, day trips and more.
|Copyright 2012 | U.S. Reservations Office: 212-GUANAIS (212-482-6247) | firstname.lastname@example.org|